This blog is just a quick introduction to Git and there are useful tutorials at the end of this blog please check these links and don’t forget to practice and practice 🙂
What is VCS?
Version Control System (VCS) is a software that helps software developers to
work together and maintain a complete history of their work.
Listed below are the functions of a VCS:
- Allows developers to work simultaneously.
- Does not allow overwriting each other’s changes.
- Maintains a history of every version
what is Git ?
- Git is a version control and file management system
- Everyone gets his or her of the project.
- which means its very fast.
- works offline. (locally)
- Git key-terms
Resource to learn GIT in a good way